The red liquid that oozes out of bleeding tooth fungus contains a pigment with anticoagulant and antibacterial properties. Scientists speculate that this pigment, whose identity they do not yet know, might be useful in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.

Although it resembles a fruit and has a bitter taste, the Bleeding Tooth Fungus is not poisonous.

She was scared when her son touched this plant

A strange plant caught the attention of Sherry Dinny and her child as they were strolling through the park. The boy picked it up and started eating it. Sherry soon noticed that his mouth was covered in blood. He was munching on the plant when she quickly approached him and observed him.

She fled in fear and went right to the hospital, where the staff informed her that the plant was secure. It had antibacterial qualities and was useful to him.

If you ever come across this plant, kindly inform your family, friends, and coworkers about it. Please post your comments in the space provided below.

She was scared when her son touched this plant

Your health could be gravely endangered by a variety of poisonous plants. While some of these plants might be lurking in the wild, others can be found in your backyard. It is crucial to be aware of which plants are hazardous and to take precautions to avoid them.

Avoid the following list of common dangerous plants:.

Initially, poison ivy.

She was scared when her son touched this plant

In the United States, poison ivy is a common plant. The urushiol that this plant produces is poisonous and can cause a rash on your skin if it comes into contact with it. If you think you may have touched poison ivy, wash the affected area as soon as you can with soap and water.

Toxic oak 2.

Poison oak, which displays the same symptoms as poison ivy, is a plant that also produces urushiol. This plant is prevalent across the nation, so be on the lookout for it outside.

poisonous sumac.

Poison sumac is a plant that grows well in marshes and swamps. It contains oxalic acid, a poison that can cause an itchy rash that looks like poison oak or poison ivy. If you come into contact with this plant, you must immediately wash the affected area with soap and water.


In fields and forests, hemlock grows as a dead shrub. If consumed, the poisons in this plant can cause paralysis or even death. In case of contact with this plant, seek immediate medical attention.


The plant known as poisonous nightshade can be found in gardens and fields. If this plant’s toxins are consumed, they can cause vomiting, diarrhea, and even death. After coming into contact with this plant, it’s critical to immediately wash the affected area with soap and water and, if necessary, seek medical attention.